Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z on its way to Xbox 360, PS3, and PS Vita!


The game Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z by Bandai will be arriving for the Xbox 360, PS3, and PS Vita. Olivier Comte, senior vice president, Namco Bandai Games Europe said that the new Dragon Ball Z game has new great features which will make the game even more exciting and will continue to thrill fans across Europe.

The game will be supporting up to 8 players which can play in a battle royale or team up to defeat the giant ape vegeta. The graphics aren't that impressive, but I hope it will improve by the time the game is fully released.

Here are some screenshots of the game:


And of course, the trailer:




I personally love Dragon Ball Z since I was a kid in PSX/PS One so I'm kinda excited in this game. Thinking about the feeling when battling with high speed punches and combos, doing the supers, and flying just makes me even more excited. There is still no definite date of release for this game. I will keep you all posted so stay tuned!

Post a Comment