Upcoming PS Vita Games



A lot of people think that the PS Vita lineups are not good which is very disappointing BUT I found some interesting games scheduled to be released. These are just some of the games that we anticipate. I will post more upcoming games on the next days/weeks to come.
Here are some upcoming PS Vita Games:

1.) Freedom Wars - This game looks very promising especially for those who loves game with a very modern and high tech theme. The players will play the role of one of the 100 million prisoners labeled as criminals. The main enemies in this game are called "Abductors" who have the form of a dragon.


It looks like that this game can be played with your friends as seen on the trailer but I'm still not certain about it. Let us all hope that this game will have the luxury of LAN and Online Multiplayer fuction.

Release Date: 2014 in Japan EU/Japanese version is not yet announced.

2.) Tearaway - I'm pretty sure that this game will sell many copies. The creators behind of the game Tearaway is the same as who made  Little Big Planet which is a very nice game. See the trailer below to learn more about it.



Release Date: October 22, 2013

3.) Killzone Mercenary - This is one of the most anticipated games to come to the PS Vita system. Many people say that this game will be better than Call of Duty Black-ops: Declassified which has been released earlier and disappoints a lot of gamers out there. I'm not a big fan of FPS games especially with high tech themes but this game caught my attention.



Release Date: September 10, 2013

4.) Epic Mickey 2: Return of the Hero - I can't wait for this game to be released and what really excites me is that the release date for this game has been announced! I've seen lots of gameplay videos of this game in Wii and the graphics and the game mechanics is very amazing. This is going to be a must buy title.



Release Date: June 18, 2013

5.) Rayman Legends - This is the second Rayman title to be released for PS Vita. The first Rayman Origins is a very nice game, I've finished the game already and I am very satisfied on my purchase. I am sure that this next title will be better than the first one since there will be an Online Leaderboard and a Co-op Multiplayer function (I don't know if it can be played online BUT I doubt it will have that fuctionality). The video trailer will tell you more about this game.



Release Date: August 30, 2013

So that completes my upcoming PS Vita games list that are pretty awesome and looks promising. I will post more updates and news on the days to come. For now, you can research more about the game list above and plan which one is your best bet!

Post a Comment